Saturday, January 1, 2011

We're having a baby this year!!!!

Happy 2011. Who knew a year ago I'd be where I am right now. Crazy how life unfolds in front of you and your world can change in an instant. (The second part of that sentence was a line from an episode of Scrubs I am watching just now, but I thought it applied, so I wrote it lol.)

Christmas came and went, with lots of clothes for Prince William from Grandma Fran and an awesome scrapbook and maternity clothes for mom from Grandma/Nanny (not sure yet) Andrea. We are both blessed to have such great parents and William is lucky to call them his grandmothers!

I have been feeling the kicking much more regularly lately. Billy has felt it a few times too, he thinks. And yesterday (or was it the day before), I could have sworn I saw the actual movement of this one kick because it was strong. I love feeling him move around!!

Havent been sleeping well lately...I wake up every night in the 4 o'clock hour and stay awake for another 2 or 3 hours....then fall back asleep for a few hours until 10 am or so. I cant sleep on my back or stomach and am finding it really hard to find a good position to sleep in. My back is killing me and the sciatica is on and off. But really all it's not so bad. Just thanking God when I wake up at 4:30 am I dont have to go to work at 8 am anymore. Makes it much more manageable lol.

Doctors appointment on Tuesday. 4D Ultrasound in February. Other than that, nothing more to report. Til then!

1 comment:

  1. I got one of those pregnancy body pillows they make, it made sleeping sooo comfortable so it might be something to try!

    ReplyDelete