Friday, October 8, 2010

10 Weeks

So I am finishing up my 10th week -- 25% down. The good news is I have been a LOT less nauseous this week than the 6 or 7 weeks before. Only had the urge to throw up once or twice, not all day, every day. So I consider that a successful week.

Had my third doctor visit last night. She said I am gaining weight, my blood pressure is good, my nauseau is subsidng and there is a good heart beat, so she feels comfortable switching me to monthly visits for the next few months, so my next visit is not until November 9th.

We already told most of our family and close friends. A few more weeks and we will tell everyone. I feel pretty confident at this point but we've already waited 10 weeks, what's 2 more?

Looking forward to the second trimester, having my appetite back, and feeling better. Everyone says you feel great the second trimester, and after the last few months, I could really use that!!!

That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. lol and after my last comment about waiting to find out gender, I could NOT wait to tell anyone. I was WAY too excited, and can't keep a secret for beans. Aaron wanted to wait until 12 weeks, I think the longest I ever lasted was like 8 weeks. Maybe. It's good to wait, I think it also helps it go a little faster, maybe, kinda...

    ReplyDelete