Friday, October 15, 2010

We Broke the News!

While our immediate family, close friends, and probably a handful of Macy's employees (Fran has a big mouth), have known about the pregnancy for awhile, we "officially" told everyone (and by everyone, I mean Facebook), on Wednesday, October 13th.

I came home from work and was actually cooking dinner for the first time in a few months. I felt great. Not nauseous, not tired...just normal and great. I was in such a good mood I decided it was then that I wanted to share our great news with everyone, while I could enjoy it.



58 comments, 28 likes and countless wall posts later....lol.

I still don't feel like it's real yet but sharing it with everyone and being able to freely talk about it made it feel a little more real....

 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment