Wednesday, November 10, 2010

14 weeks....

So today I am 14w5d for all of you keeping track. Had a doctor's appointment last night. I think I only post after appointments...but other than what I can hear/see in the doctor's office, I don't notice too much of a change myself to warrant any significant postings.

It felt like an eternity since I had last been to the doctor. The last time was October 7, and then I was switched to my monthly visits. I liked going every two weeks, just to make sure everything was progressing smoothly. Oh well.

I gained 5 lbs since my last visit....which is more than half a lb a week, but oh well. I've been eating more lately because I've been starving. I wake up in the middle of the night, not just to pee now, but with hunger pangs too. I need to start eating more fruits and veggies, I know that. But veggies have not appealed to me lately...but I will try.

Had a different doctor last night too, my regular doctor's partner. I actually liked her better, but I dont think I can just ask to switch without insulting the first one. Oh well. They both seemed knowledgable and all of that, just liked this one's personality better.

Oh did I mention we heard the heart beat?!!! Yes, for the first time. It was so strange, I didnt even know that was it until I asked. I thought it was just an echo or some kind of feedback from the machine. Over 150....but I'm not getting SET on anything as far as sex yet. It's still anyone's guess.

Now I have to make my appointment for my 20 wk ultrasound....she said 4 to 5 wks (which would be 18w5d or 19w5d) and because I am impatient I am going to make it for 18wk5d...I have waited long enough!!! Time to start shopping for my baby!

I want to start posting belly pics. I took one at 12 wks when I was literally nothing and will take another one this week to show a comparision. I dont think it's nothing anyone other than I can notice at this point...I just look like I gained a few lbs. But hopefully in a few more weeks I will be showing!

Until then... :)

PS here are all the wonderful FB comments I got re: heart beat...wanted to save them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment